1. Log into your ANFP profile and update your contact information to ensure that you do not miss any important news or communication from ANFP and CBDM.
2. Review the CBDM Guide to Maintaining your CDM®, CFPP® Credential for information about the CDM®, CFPP® recertification requirements and related policy.
3. Identify your current CE status in your ANFP profile by selecting “My Certification” on the left menu option. Next, identify how many CE hours you still need to meet the 45-
hour CE requirement for your three-year recertification period. Make a plan to find and complete CE activities that best meet your professional development goals.
4. View the CE Self-Reporting video tutorial for information about submitting CE activities
and uploading the required documentation for each CE activity.
5. Review the FAQ for CE Self-Reporting for answers to questions that you may have about submitting CE and uploading the required documentation into your record.
6. Complete CE activities that help ensure continued competence and also meet the 45 CE hour requirement for the three-year recertification period, including nine CE related to sanitation and safety and one CE pertaining to professional ethics.
7. Report all CE activities in the “My Certification” area of your ANFP record and upload all required documentation for each activity.
8. Save all CE program documentation for two, three-year recertification periods.
9. Become familiar with the CE audit process, policy, and what to expect. All CDM®, CFPP®s can be selected for CE audit for various reasons. Review the CE Audit FAQ for answers to questions that you may have about the CE audit.
10. If you have questions, contact Professional Development Services. Staff is available to assist you Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST at 800.323.1908 or by e-mail at info@CBDMonline.org.
Click below to download a printable flyer with the information on this page.
Printable PDF Flyer