To submit an application for the exam, use the convenient, secure online process.
By registering for the exam, you attest that you have read the entire CDM Credentialing Exam Candidate Handbook and agree to abide by all stated policy.
Access the CDM Credentialing Exam Candidate Handbook
*NOTE: The most recent version of the CDM Credentialing Exam Candidate Handbook PDF is dated March 16, 2021. If you are not seeing this version, please contact CBDM at info@CBDMonline.org or 800.323.1908.
To register online, you will be prompted to log into your ANFP record with your username and password.
- New customers will need to create a new account.
- If you already have an ANFP account, please do not create a new one.
- If you do not know your login information, use the “forgot my password” feature or call 800.323.1908, select option 1, for assistance.
- Make sure you have the required transcripts, completed Employment Verification Form, employer-issued job description, etc. as required for the Eligibility Pathway under which you are applying. You will be required to upload the documents during the application process.
- Have payment information available. To submit the application for processing, payment must be submitted. The exam fee is $399.
When submitting exam application and payment online, payment is processed immediately. If you do not fully meet a current eligibility pathway (as determined by CBDM) within 90 days of submitting the application online, credit will be issued for the payment, less a $50 processing fee. When all eligibility requirements have been met, you will then be required to reapply and submit an exam application with exam fees.
Individuals choosing to retake the exam for any reason must wait 90 days before they may reschedule their exam. They must meet current eligibility requirements and submit an exam application with fees for CBDM review and approval for each retake of the exam.
Exam fees are not transferable to other parties/individuals, are not refundable, and cannot be canceled.