Exam Scoring & Results at-a-Glance
During the Exam
- Time to complete practice test is not included in three hours allowed to completed the exam.
- Pretest questions are not scored.
- Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- Must complete post-exam survey to get exam results.
- Must adhere to all CBDM and PSI Test Center policy. Violations may result in exam results being voided.
- Test Center proctor will provide you with a hard copy score report.
- Score report includes your photograph and exam results indicating “Pass” or “Fail.”
- Passing score information and statistics for the exam are available on the CBDM website here.
- If you pass the exam
- ANFP will email information about the CDM, CFPP Certification Program
- You must activate your certification within one year of passing the exam. You are not certified until you activate your certification.
- Learn more about certification activation and the fees HERE.
- If you do not pass the exam
- Your score report will include a breakdown of each competency area covered on the exam to assist with further preparation for retaking the exam.
- You may retake after required 90-day wait period has been met. A new application and fees must be submitted for review and approval.
- For security reasons, the exam will not be released in part or whole. You cannot see the questions that you missed.
- Score verification requests must be submitted in writing to CBDM at info@CBDMonline.org. It must include your name, ID number, and date and location at which you tested.
CDM Credentialing Exam Candidate Handbook & Application
For more information about exam scoring and results, refer to the CDM Credentialing Exam Handbook & Application.
Access the Handbook
*NOTE: The most recent version of the CDM Credentialing Exam Handbook & Application PDF is dated June 2020. If you are not seeing this version, please contact CBDM at 800-323-1908 or info@CBDMonline.org for assistance.
Additional information may be found in CDM Credentialing Exam FAQs HERE.