Q: How will I know when I can schedule my test appointment?
A: When your registration is completed and eligibility approved, ANFP will send you a confirmation via e-mail and submit your name and contact information to PSI. About 7 to 14 days later, PSI will send you an e-mail inviting you to schedule your testing appointment. You will have 90 days from the day you receive that e-mail from PSI to schedule and take the exam. Check your spam folder if you have not received PSI’s e-mail when anticipated. ANFP and CBDM are not responsible for missed communications due to incorrect e-mail or mailing addresses in your record, or for e-mail messages you failed to retrieve from your spam folder. It is your responsibility to keep current your contact information in your record. Also, ANFP and CBDM are not responsible for any missed communications regarding any ANFP or CBDM matters for individuals who chose to opt out or unsubscribe from messages sent by ANFP or CBDM.
PSI now has over 98% of its Test Centers open. The Test Center site list (https://www.psionline.com/openings), now shows open sites, address, and capacity of that site. Note that some Test Centers are operating at 50% seat capacity to accommodate social distancing requirements. Please check this list to make sure the Test Center is available to schedule your exam as well as to complete your exam as scheduled. Approved exam candidates may now schedule or reschedule their exam. Scheduling will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Important Information from PSI and CBDM
To ensure the safety of its employees and the candidates, PSI follows strict safety procedures in line with federal, state, and local guidelines as well as guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The health questionnaire (https://www.psionline.com/wp-content/uploads/PSI-COVID-19-Candidate-Questionnaire.pdf) MUST be completed and brought on the scheduled day.
- If a candidate fails to bring the required questionnaire, one will be provided on-site for completion prior to being allowed to test.
- Candidates who answer "yes" to any of the first four questions will be denied admission and should not travel to the Test Center. They will need to reschedule their exam for a date up to September 30 and may do so online (https://www.psionline.com/test-takers/) or by contacting PSI via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ALL candidates must wear face masks at all times while in the Test Center.
- Candidates who fail to bring and wear a face mask during the exam will be requested to leave the test site.
- Candidates will be requested to remove the face mask briefly during check-in to verify identity as well as capture their photograph.
- Candidates may wear gloves during the exam. Gloves will need to be examined by the test site administrator during check-in and check-out.
- Candidates are required to discard face masks and gloves outside of the PSI test site in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Candidates must adhere to the posted social distancing protocols at all times.
For more information about PSI Test Center policy and procedures, visit their FAQ page.
Watch your e-mails for updates to CBDM policies or other matters regarding the CDM, CFPP Certification Program. You may also contact CBDM at info@CBDMonline.org or 800.323.1908, select option 1 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST).