PSI Test Centers have been selected to provide accessibility to the most candidates in all states and major metropolitan areas. A current listing of PSI Test Centers, including addresses and driving directions, may be viewed below. Specific address information will be provided when you schedule your exam appointment.
Equal Opportunity for CDM, CFPP Certification Program
The Certifying Board for Dietary Managers (CBDM) and PSI, the examination services provider, do not discriminate among candidates on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other protected characteristics. They make every reasonable effort to accommodate exam applicants with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable testing accommodations are available to applicants who have diagnosed physical and learning disabilities and provide appropriate documentation.
Wheelchair access is available at all established Test Centers. Candidates must advise PSI at the time of scheduling that wheelchair access is necessary.
Candidates with visual, sensory, physical, or learning disabilities that would prevent them from taking the exam under standard conditions may request special accommodations. Requests will be reviewed by PSI.
Verification of the disability and statement of the specific type of assistance needed must be made in writing to ANFP at least 45 calendar days prior to the desired exam date by completing the Request for Special Examination Accommodations form (available on the Register page) and submitting it with the exam application. PSI will review the submitted forms and contact the candidate regarding the decision for accommodations.
Applicants requesting special testing accommodations are required to follow these guidelines:
- Submit with the completed examination application a written request for testing accommodations by completing the Request for Special Accommodations form available on the Register page. Include a detailed description of the diagnosed disability and accommodations needed to take the exam. In addition, supporting written documentation from the diagnosing physician or other licensed professional detailing the diagnosis is required and must be submitted with the application materials.
- If extended testing time is sought, the applicant must specify the precise amount of additional time required (i.e., time and one-half, double time, etc.).
- If special accommodations are being requested, this form and supporting documentation must be submitted to CBDM with the exam application and at least 45 days prior to a desired test date.
- PSI will contact the candidate via e-mail at the e-mail address on file in the candidate's record regarding the decision for special accommodations.
- If accommodations are approved, the exam must be scheduled by calling PSI at 888.519.4901.
Refer to the Register page to download the Special Examination Accommodations form.
Please note: The exam is only administered in English, and there are no provisions for translation. The exam is offered at PSI Test Centers throughout the United States of America (U.S.). Candidates who request a special site outside the U.S. will be required to pay an additional fee for set up and administration.
For questions regarding the application and exam, contact CBDM at 800.323.1908 or info@CBDMonline.org.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
If you cancel or do not report for your exam, no refunds will be given.
- You may reschedule your exam appointment ONCE within your 90-day window at no charge by calling PSI at 888.519.9901 by 3:00 pm (CST) at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For example: if your exam is scheduled on Monday, you must contact PSI by the previous Wednesday at 3:00 pm Central Time to reschedule the exam. If your exam is scheduled on Friday, you must contact PSI by the previous Tuesday at 3:00 pm, etc.
You will forfeit your exam registration and all exam fees under the following circumstances. No exceptions will be made to the following:
- You wish to reschedule an exam but fail to contact PSI at least two full business days prior to the scheduled testing session.
- You wish to reschedule a second time.
- You appear more than 15 minutes late for the exam.
- You fail to report for your exam appointment.
- You do not follow PSI's ID and Assessment Center rules.
A new complete application and exam fee will be required to reapply and current eligibility requirements must be fully met.
- If a candidate is unable to take their exam at the scheduled time due to an emergency, and appropriate documentation is provided to CBDM that would justify rescheduling the exam without reapplication, the request must be approved by CBDM and a $75 rescheduling fee will be charged. If an emergency affects your scheduled exam, please contact CBDM (info@CBDMonline.org or 1-800-323-1908) immediately to determine next steps.
Inclement Weather, Power Failure or Emergencies
In the event of inclement weather or emergencies on exam day, PSI will determine whether circumstances warrant the cancellation and rescheduling of an exam. You may visit www.goAMP.com prior to the exam to determine if PSI has been advised that any Test Centers are closed. If cancelled, candidates will receive notification after the exam about rescheduling procedures.
Prior to Scheduling
No refunds are granted. If an emergency requires cancellation prior to scheduling the exam with PSI, appropriate documentation must be provided to CBDM via e-mail at info@CBDMonline.org and the request must be approved by CBDM. Additionally, a $50 processing fee will be charged.