PSI Test Site Update
PSI began the process of re-opening all their Test Centers on Friday, May 1, 2020. The Test Centers will be operating at a 50% seat capacity to accommodate social distancing requirements. Approved exam candidates may now schedule or reschedule their exam. Scheduling will be on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, there may be changes in state, county and city restrictions, resulting in test center closures on short notice after re-opening. Please note the following:
- Affected Test Centers will notify PSI by 5:00 p.m. ET if there is a closure.
- PSI recommends that during this phase-in period for Test Center openings, candidates should confirm the status of their Test Center after 5:00 pm the day before their scheduled exam in the closure listing found HERE.
- PSI will send an e-mail shortly after closure notification to all affected candidates and will follow up with a phone call to confirm email notification and assist with rescheduling.
PSI continuously updates their website regarding Test Center re-opening and closures. If a Test Center is not on the closure list, it is open and operating. Test Centers that are open for essential services only are now denoted as such. Any Test Centers that are closed and do not currently have a specific reopen date are indicated on the list as “TBD.” As a reminder, the closure list can be found HERE.
PSI is now permitting the use of facemasks and gloves based on recommendations of the CDC:
- Candidates will be required to provide their own facemasks and gloves. These will not be provided by PSI.
- Facemasks will need to be removed during check-in process to verify identify and take photo.
- Candidates are responsible for disposing of used facemasks and gloves securely outside of the test center.
Any questions regarding the safety and sanitation procedures at PSI Test Centers can be found HERE.
With this in mind, CBDM has extended the 90-day window for all exam candidates until September 30, 2020.
- If you have been approved to sit for the exam and have NOT already scheduled your exam date/location, you will now have the ability to schedule until September 30, 2020. To schedule an exam appointment, click HERE (once on the page, select “CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam” and on the next page, click on the red "Register for this Exam" button) to schedule online.
- If you HAVE already scheduled your exam date, you must contact PSI directly at 833.333.4755 to reschedule your exam.
Watch your e-mails for updates to CBDM polices or other matters regarding the CDM, CFPP Certification Program. You may also contact CBDM at info@CBDMonline.org or 800.323.1908, select option 1 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST).