1. Log in to your Profile and update your demographics to ensure you do not miss
any important news/communications.
2. Review the CBDM Guide to Maintaining Your CDM, CFPP Credential for everything you need to know regarding the CDM, CFPP requirements and certification program.
3. Identify your current CE status in your profile by selecting “My Certification” on the left menu option. Once you have identified how many CE hours you still need to fulfill your 45-hour requirement and how many sanitation hours you might need, you can make a plan to find the CE activities that best meet your needs.
4. View the CE Self-Reporting video tutorial HERE for detailed information about submitting CE.
5. Review the FAQ for CE Self Reporting to answer any questions you may have about submitting CE into your record.
6. Select appropriate CE activities to ensure continued competence and meet the 45-hour CE requirement, 9 of which must pertain to Sanitation and Food Safety, in each three-year recertification period. Beginning June 1, 2017, the number of Sanitation and Food Safety CE increased from 5 to 9.
7. Report all CE activities in the “My Certification” section of your profile.
8. Save all documentation for two, three-year recertification cycles.
9. Become familiar with the CE audit process and what to expect. The CE Audit FAQ provides answers to your questions regarding CE Audit.
10. Contact ANFP Professional Development Services with any questions. A staff member is available to help you Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at 800-323-1908, or by email at info@CBDMonline.org.
Click below to download a printable flyer with the information on this page.
Printable PDF Flyer