The CDM Credentialing Exam is coverting to the 2016 blueprint on March 1, 2016.
• The content outline has changed from 10 content areas to 5.
• You will now have 3 hours to take the exam (instead of 4).
• The exam will now have 160 questions (instead of 200).
Why is the exam format changing?
• CBDM periodically conducts a Job Analysis Survey to validate the content outline (or blueprint) for the exam. The previous content is still included in the blueprint, just reorganized in a more concise outline. Examinees will not notice this change during the exam as questions are ‘scrambled’ in the order they appear on the test.
• Our professional testing company was able to use statistical data to confirm that we can shorten the exam and still reliably determine a passing score.
New exam study materials
Online Review Course – This is now available HERE.
Hard Copy Study Guide – This will be available in the ANFP market place in early March
Computerized Practice Exam – This will be available through AMP in mid-April